I am making a titan like creature, similar to godzilla, that lives in a swamp like environment. What I was wondering is, how big could it be before it crushes itself under it's own weight.
Here is the info
- It has rock like skin and large, wooden like tusks.
- It has six large, thick legs and is quite a bulky monster.
- It is covered in thick vines and leaves
- It has no mouth or tail, and It is unknown how it really survives
- It has a mammoth like body
I was hoping to make it about 500ft tall, but I feel like that would be too tall and unrealistic. I would love to see what you think and I appreciate your answers!