An invisible eldritch entity has enveloped the entirety of modern planet Earth. As a result of this, any human who dies becomes a zombie. This is not spread by bites or anything like that, death of any kind will result in the creation of a rage-like zombie. Shortly after this entity began its assault on Earth, all human beings around the planet felt what is referred to as "the pulse". For roughly 1 minute, every human collapsed into a sort of trance due to the entity touching their soul. Most people recovered from the trance just fine, but the very elderly and sick (basically people already close to death) immediately died and turned into zombies.
My question is: what time of the year and day would be most devastating for this apocalypse to start in?
Some extra info:
- This evil entity can not be seen, felt, or identified in anyway. The only proof anyone has as to the origins of it is "the pulse' that was felt worldwide.
- The old and unhealthy dying is only after the pulse. Once that is through, anyone who dies, healthy or not, will turn.
- The story takes place in the United States
- During "the pulse" people fell where they were and became unresponsive. People that were driving crashed, those that were swimming drowned, planes crashed since the pilot was unresponsive, etc.
- The entity's effect on humanity is permanent for the foreseeable future.
- Once turned into zombies, victims become stronger and faster than they were while alive. Paraplegics and other ill individuals heal.