Hello, my name is Aupakarana Abhibhaa. I'm a non-denominational Hindu. Here are some things I tend to stick to:
- Reincarnation, Cosmology (~aliens) and Indra are Hinduism's core beliefs.
- Ideas that are pointless are pointless.
- The supreme deity is unbiased. So are Hinduism and Sanskrit.
- The details of a cannon scripture are always true, but their narratives are often (almost always) false.
- Some of the characters in the scriptural stories are self-aware that they are in a story.
- Some questions about scripture cannot be answered until the far future.
- Prion proteins are part of the body most directly controlled by the soul.
P.S. Indra without doubt exists. The reason why there is even a debate is that people are trying to prove the wrong God. Viṣṇuyaśas is the only God, of which there is proof everywhere you go.