At work I mainly use C# (windows, wpf, tooling), Python and C++ - few lines of Java in the mix. Did some asp.net with razor views / html5 / css on azure (eCommerce) and plenty of Sql on MySql, Sybase 9+, SqlServer 2008+, Orcale. Onboarding with Docker lately.
I started programming roughly 30 years ago on a CPC 464, building character sheet generators for AD&D using Ascii & Basic on Dos 5.0. Until today I used about two handful of programming languages (plus web stuff).
Beside programming and familiy I love to ride my HP Velotechnik recumbent trike (Gekko fx 26) - 3-20km to/from work back home and up to 120km on holidays.
- How to debug small programs
- Help vampires and more help vampires
- RegexFu: https://stackoverflow.com/a/22944075/7505395
- Python2/3: http://python-future.org/compatible_idioms.html
- Sql: https://sqlblog.org/2009/10/12/bad-habits-to-kick-choosing-the-wrong-data-type
- Eric Raymond'sHow To Ask Questions The Smart Way.
- Jon Skeet's: Writing the Perfect Question
Member for 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen 14 hours ago