There is a piece of information that is alive.
- It is an unique spirit entity
- When a human possesses it, the thing will try to insert its own things into the person's output (writing, speaking, signal, typing in computer..). For example: "it's a - The sun is a pizza - lovely day, isn't it"
- The person usually will not notice the alteration, but they can, if they pay attention
- Its purpose is to transmits 7 pieces of knowledge usually in form of short sentences. These are its anchor
- When another person hears/learns of all 7 anchors . It will move from the first person to the new one with anchors.
- The condition of anchor is that the sentence must be blatantly noticeable lie and average length
- Its #1 motivation is to move from one person to another.
- When it moves, it brings a copy of previous victim's perfect memory
- When it leaves, all the knowledge is lost (not really, since the knowledge was its own)
- The one who possesses it is aware of it, all its memory and its capability
- The entity is old, like very old. It has knowledge of all kind of people you can think of.
It jumped into my head this morning. How do I keep it in?
In case someone missed the point of keeping it in: the spirit is extremely useful. It knows stuff, and now I know too. What stuff, you asked, good stuff, I say.
The spirit had jumped innumerable human heads. So now I know all their tricks, their secret. Truth of the past. Your password (maybe, not specifically yours, but a lot of others').
As long as I have this spirit, I'll excel. I know acting, assassination, baking, singing, writing..
But when it leaves, I will be left with nothing. Call me clingy if you will, but I want it.