Imagine that in modern world, a Faceless Man of Braavos is walking among us. He is able to completely change his appearance in a split second, and, unfortunately, keeps killing people. Would it be possible to catch such man?
Here are a few assumptions:
- Faceless Man can appear as person of any gender and any age;
- His appearance is absolutely genuine. Fingerprints, retina scan would not give him away. Only deep tests like DNA sequencing can reveal his real identity;
- He can take appearance of only people who are already dead, and has to spend some time with their bodies;
- His impersonation is not perfect, he does not know everything his "faces" used to know, does not know their tastes and habits;
- He is very skilled in armed and unarmed combat;
- He is well aware of modern security features like surveillance cameras and alarm systems;
- He is acting alone, and, as far as we are concerned, the only Faceless Man in the world;
- He can be an assassin for hire, or has his own rational agenda, but he does not kill just because he likes killing.