As part of the new deities plan, they must bring down the elder gods in their world to create enough chaos to 'starve' them. The religious focus is simple:
- Old gods are the actual rulers in the universe, but they're not omnipotent or immortal, they're just ageless reality warpers and need big amount of life force to survive (almost harvesting humans).
- Gods are divided in two different ideologies: some believe universe must be controlled to avoid it's self destruction even if they must trample the weak ones, while the others think universe must follow its chaos path and 'reborn' from destruction.
- Gods send angels to murder the non believers and collect their energy and ask the believer for sacrifices, mostly made when the chruch arrives in every kingdom so priestess can act as catalyzers (mostly nomadic cultists corrupted by the gods).
- Elder gods know about the new deities and they're scared as hell with the idea of being replaced, so they made normal people believe this new deities are evil and heretics.
- They NEED humans since they produce most life energy compared to other lifeforms.
About the new deities:
- They're supernatural beings that grow in mortal shells.
- As mortals they have almost unlimited life energy growth
- Most of them are true neutral, so they don't care about mankind at all (except life and death)
- Fate deity is human, but he comes from a different realm where mankind is actually fighting against angels (no Evangelion reference).
- Life deity is a starborn, almost a celestial beings who was raised by gods before they knew she was one of them
- Death deity is a mistborn, celestial too, almost used by the chaos faction for mass murdering and wiping civilizations.
- Matter/Energy goddess is almost a wolf person (demi human with wolf traits), one of the most hated races since gods consider them unholy creations.
- These deities will eventually overcome the elder gods since they control concepts, but are constantly hunted and killed so they can't grow.
- World has heavy magic.
How can these beings start a religious revolution to take down their enemies and stop their supremacy?