- The average power utilization per person is 1 Megawatt.
- The average living space is 1000 cubic meters per person.
- The average total mass in use by a person is 1000 tons.
- Solar power conversion efficiency is 20% ;
- 3 meters of ice or equivalent shielding required around a habitat for 500,000 to 1,000,000 people.
- Very high recycling capability, (< 1% loss per century) and thus no limits imposed by lack of materials. It can be recovered or made it from common basic elements.
- Assume that at least 100,000 tons per second captured from solar-wind once population reaches 100 billion.