There exists nothing in this planet other than the most basic form of life : a simple bacteria, a cell like that.
It isn't the only bacteria in the world to clear things out. There are countless of them.
The question being, if they evolved incredibly fast, what sort of environment, predators, way of living and so on would be needed to remake humans ?
Basically remake life's history anyway you want up to this point.
To put it simply, the things I'm asking are :
- List 1 basic predator in the ages dinosaurs reigned ( in your part, it doesn't even have to be dinosaurs ) ( also explain characteristics of it )
- List 1 basic predator in the stone age, that humans had to deal with. ( also explain characteristics of it )
- List 1 technological advancement that you like ( it can even be from your imagination) that allowed humans to be the 'apex predator'
- List 1 great achievement of humanity ( it can be whatever you want, in whatever age you want )
- List 1 great historical event ( not required )
- List 1 special part you want for humans, that hasn't happened in reality ( not required )
Although I may say 'list only one', if you wish to, you can list as many as you want, I don't want to restrict you. It's only the basic requirements to list 1...
I tried to lessen the scope, but it's still as broad as before, since this QUESTION is meant to be broad for those who can't understand.