This question's focus:
- Long range:
- For thrusting
- For slashing
- For armor penetration or blunt trauma.
- Medium at the previous three or two
- I have patience and nanobots to build up weapons from the atomic level.
- From iron to obsidian (yes, I know, that obsidian isn't an element) I have all kinds of materials at my disposal.
- I want to keep my weapon design very clear, only putting a decoration on it, if that doesn't hinder its effectivity.
- They are specialized for one type of attack method or function (described above, in the list).
What tricks can I put into my weapons, with the help of nanites? (I don't want to put anything into them, that requires energy to run, those are for another question)
How would their designs look like?