In the previous question about the great computer, we searched for an answer to make a plan to defeat the robots in space, now, were going to look at a more "conventional" battlefield.
Note: This is the UPDATED question, change the already existing answers accordingly.
What is the problem?
This IS The Problem
They're just simply too many, they don't even have to think about a battle plan just go and Zerg Rush B.
What we have to do:
- Create general battle situations, in which they are unable to use out their numbers.
- Find a way to bypass their air, and rocket defense, to bombard their tight formations.
What military strategies and tactics are able to help me in this?
The enemy's air defense:
- Rockets (against smaller rockets)
- Flak cannons (against planes and bigger rockets)
- Fake targets
- Disco smoke, can cover a 16m large circle (dissipates lasers)
- Plasma dissipating shields (Curse you, Matthew Ward!)
- Their own planes
in an 4:4:4:4:1:4 ratio (1=10000 units of that defense type), compared to each other, because the enemy has reserves.
Is scarce, (droid army: 40000 units, Peacekeeping Automated Forces: 2050 units, and while 50 of my units (The commanders) are way more powerful than jedis:
A: Not even they can be at multiple places.
B: No one can withstand a concentrated fire from the enemy.
Other PAF units are a bit better in skill than their droid army equivalents, and all of them has a droid counterpart and all droid type has a PAF counterpart.