There is a terrestrial planet called Paveiha that orbits a small Red Dwarf star. It is the third planet in a system of 10 planets. Paveiha is close enough to the Sun that it is tidally locked and the planet itself has three moons. Two small irregular moons and one major spherical moon, Jeah, which is the focus of my question.
I have some statistics regarding the Sun, Paveiha and Jeah below. I don't know if this is enough information to accurately answer my questions, but at least confirming my suspicions that Jeah is in a deaccelerated orbit would be enough.
Information on the Sun, Paveiha and Jeah.
- Type: Red Dwarf
- Spectrum: M3.1 V
- Diameter: 373,136.28km. (26.8% the diameter of Earth's sun)
- Mass: 0.24119 solar mass.
- Age: 9.1 billion years.
- Diameter: 8685.88km
- Mass: 0.31375 Earth mass.
- Density: 5.4628 g/cm3
- Axial Tilt: 0'28'30'68°
Perihilion: 0.07 AU
- Semimajor Axis: 0.07 AU
- Eccentricity: 0.011
- Orbital Period: 13.958 days.
- Orbital Speed: ?
- Hill Sphere Radius: 113903.23km
- Influence Sphere Radius: 72413.71km
Roche Limit: 6446.83km
Atmosphere Surface Pressure: 0.402atm
Atmospheric Composition: • 48.2% oxygen (O2) • 41.2% carbon dioxide (CO2) • 10.4% nitrogen (N2) • 0.196 sulfur dioxide (SO2)
- Diameter: 1261.09km
- Mass: 0.00082409 Earth mass.
- Density: 4.7828 g/cm3
- Axial Tilt: 0'12'56'87
- Gravity: 0.084319g
- Perihilion: 17627.07km
- Semimajor Axis: 18181.17km
- Orbital Speed: ?
- Eccentricity: 0.30
- Orbital Period: 12 hours, 6 minutes, 37.31 seconds.
I have two questions regarding Paveiha and its moon, Jeah.
1. Is Jeah in a deaccellerated orbit? Is it possible to determine how long it will take for Jeah to collide with Paveiha or spin out of orbit? How long?
2. How does Jeah's close orbit affect Paveiha? Would there be strong tidal forces?
2.1. Would it have any effect on its oceans?
2.2. Could the tidal forces disrupt life?