So my protagonist has received "future data" because of this he is sure that a space that is 10 meters cubed will be transported back in time to a medieval time and place outlined in the data. "future data" gives my protagonist one year to prepare and 200,000$ in cash.
I figure my protagonist. A modern college aged male with some education would take the time google a response.
I plan to hand wave language and future diseases.
- The protagonist can not change the date or space that he is being moved to or from.
- The protagonist must plan to be in the space at the end of the year.
- The physical rules of the world still apply.
- Anything can be inside the space.
- Assume a semi hostile environment where he lands maybe being labelled a heretic.
- Assume a departure date some where around 2019 if it makes a difference.
Part 1. How can you get the most resources in a one year period with starting cash of 200,000$? Inside the USA. You can do illegal things but need to reasonable be able to avoid being under arrest in 1 year.
Part 2. What items would be necessary for long term survival in a medieval European space, and most important for simple quality of life. (good shoes, quality axes)
Part 3. assuming you have a 10 * 10 * 10 space what would be most beneficial to you to bring with you in order to become either the most powerful/richest person on the planet by the time you die?