Plenty of aliens from various galaxies have managed to land on Earth without getting tracked on Radars or satellites. For now, as I want my story to stay undisclosed, please assume that aliens have powers to reshape themselves as humans (Just like "Men In Black" story). They have also blend in different communities in such an outstanding way that they were never discovered by humans as of yet.
Now, these aliens want to stay connected to their family and friends living in their respective planets. There is no interplanetary communication infrastructure available on Earth. Aliens on Earth therefore decides to create an interplanetary communication infrastructure which has following requirements:
- The website or interface of connection which will be made. should appear in all major search engines including Google and Bing on Earth as well as some 'doogle' and 'ling' search engines of the respective planets of Aliens
- Should not be, however, discovered by humans
- The search engine bots should not read contents of this site except few meta data. Despite that, this website should come in top 10 search results
- This site should have some verification methods to identify that the one registering is genuinely not a human
- Should not be tracked by any hackers, NASA, or any other space agencies.
- Is it even possible to make such infrastructure (and that too without any single human's awareness)?
- How will servers, databases and even satellites be made and launched to several light years away for establishing communication without getting tracked or knowledge of humans?
- What should be the medium of communication which remains untracked?