A king sits atop his throne. He's bored, he wants a new toy.
In order to show his machismo and virility, he has the largest sword in his kingdom. However, he's too weak to wield it and every other king has a huge sword...
He wants something better, something intimidating and fierce-looking that he can wave with gusto in front of his subjects so that they may cower before him.
He sends his knights out to find him something that his weapon-smith can form into something that befits his status.
You are his knights, what do you offer before your king?
- Has to be made from a real (Earth) animal from the current age (i.e. not a dinosaur)
- Can be from anywhere in the world (the king has given you a passport of safe travel)
- Doesn't have to be the whole animal (just the bitey/slashy part as applicable)
- Should be used dead (his majesty doesn't condone animal cruelty)
- Should look cool (tying Poison Dart Frogs to a stick may be deadly, but will look like a jester's rattle). Rotting flesh is also not cool
- Not intended for battle, it's just for show. Still, it shouldn't fall apart and should last a few years at least