Conditions for executing body-switching with the following sequence of events:
- Maintain at least 10 seconds of direct eye contact.
- Must be in close proximity of the target, maximum distance is 10 meters radius.
- Works with reflection however must maintain eye contact and success is proportional to the quality of the reflection with the longest time estimated at most 900 seconds.
- Target is then hypnotized and will assume new fake memories in the now vacated body so that s/he would not freak out or stand out from the crowd for at least 24 hours.
- These fake memories cannot be revoked by the target while the effect lasts.
- This ability cannot be tutored.
- User retains their original personality and memories but no recollection of target's memories.
- After execution the transfer is permanent.
Suppose there is a vengeful psychopath craving immortality and enjoys instilling suicidal thinking into unsuspecting people, how can the police identify and capture this body-switcher and put this entire madness to a halt?
Answer with the least collateral damage, fastest time to apprehend and correctly identify the accused and the body-switching ability (must be a concrete evident) wins.
Defeat condition: this will result in the death of body-switcher by normal means of dying including aging.