So a man who was about to die was given a chance to evade death under the circumstances that he must travel to parallel world earth where magic exists and has only medieval level technology.
He has 3 years to prepare before his departure, the date of his death.
One of his preparations is about a powered assault armor.
With near future technology and virtually unlimited funds. He must achieve the following for the powered assault armor.
- Capable of withstanding kinetic force from near super human level punch or blunt objects(Non Newtonian fluid comes to mind)
- Able to resist heat of 1500 degrees Celsius at the same time not being cooked alive inside the armor (Non Newtonian Fluid doubling as Coolant again or some kind of nano carbon plating to quickly displace heat)
- Able to at least resist piercing and slashing Including the joints. (Carbon Nano tube?)
- Force Amplification (be able to jump 6 feet high and punch a hole in a thin brick wall)
- Lightning proof or at least electricity wont jeopardize armor and the man inside
- Integrated Computer that is capable of maintaining the atmosphere inside the armor, see Armor integrity, motion sensing radar, Standard HUD of IR, Thermal and Heartbeat sensors. At least 15meters in range
- Armor plates capable of gathering solar energy into electricity to lighten up the burden from the built in batteries (Unless one can make a miniaturized nuclear reactor or alternative to that)
- Fast charging
- Ability to operate even in the most toxic environment even for a limited time (Replacing filters)
- Battery must last at least a day or 2 or even a week at best. (Maintenance free Fusion reactor inside a hammer space as the charger if you are asking. Don't ask how and why, i just made it that way. Still way too large to fit in the armor)
- Must not weight more than a horse could carry on its back.(I think this is near impossible)
- Could be used for at least 6 years before replacing it with another set of the same armor (he Has multiple set of armor inside the hammer space, can fit at least 1000m3 of space in it regardless of weight.)
What comes to my mind with that specification is Halo's Mjolnir Mk IV Armor
We know its impossible to get that kind of armor with the current technology, so what i want is that what could we achieved with near future technology to come at least near it.
The main goal for the armor is that it could at the very least survive an encounter against magicians who uses 5 basic elements Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning and Wind
SO is there in anyway to achieve the above specifications with current to near future technology?
What i had in mind is that the Non Newtonian fluid has multiple function such as being non newtonian to be able to resist? blunt blows, coolant and power storage to mitigate the problem of protection and power issues which can severely hamper the operation of the armor. I don't know how this can be achieved but that is one idea from my mind
If not then What kind of technology would it need to be able to achieve the specifications above realistically?