A certain evil genius wishes to create his own army of super-killers to wreak havoc. He has a base in the jungle, and wishes to make a super-predator that will defend him (not to replace the predator at the top of the food chain). What should be the characteristics of an animal that is the ultimate predator? Characteristics would be the physical description: How big is it, does it have claws, what poison can it use (if it uses a poison). The evil scientist wishes to create the ultimate predator (for animals, not humans). I know humans are the ultimate predators, but I wish for a animal (not a human).
- The evil scientist has created this animal to defend him in the jungle. Assume that humans will never find his base. This creature should be effective in harming/killing other creatures even if it means forfeiting its own life.
- It is engineered only to kill, it does not have to thrive in a particular environment. It job is to harm other animals. It hunts every animal except humans.
- While an animal may be adapted to hunting one type of animal and bad at hunting another, this creature does not have to hunt everything, it should just be dangerous.
- It hunts in the jungle area, and in isolation (not in packs).
- I want animals, not some super-bacteria! It should not be smaller than a cat at the very least, and not bigger than a buffalo.
Note: It should be realistic (that is, it can't have poison that kills anything instantly, but you can bend the rules a little, like acidic blood) and it should be dangerous, I am not looking for a replacement in the food chain or anything.