In my Kepler Bb story, I go from individual level to family level to civilization level.
This is how I was planning my civilization:
1) Alma(Robin and Lisa's child) when she is 17, tells Planetary Leader 1 to send 50 unrelated people in a 1:1 gender ratio with a minimum age of 15.
2) Alma, Lisa, and Robin give a presentation about the species, the form of their home, civilization plans, and even their powers.
3) 25 homes are built, each one being different and customized to them. Robin builds all of what goes in the homes. Likewise women marry the men they love.
4) Birth and pregnancy rate are the main focus for about 100-300 years(Kepler Bb years that is, not earth years).
5) Business becomes more and more common but is still free or barter
6) A pirate and his crew go out to sea and find out that throughout the planet, gold and silver are common. Kepler B# civilizations can form gold and silver in case they run out. Now a currency is formed with gold being more valuable.
7) Robin becomes mayor and starts planning underground streets.
8) Eventually, one of Robin's descendants decides to become president.
I don't know if I will go any further than this and if I will I don't know what is going to happen.
Anyway, I was wondering how I should go about this civilization formation.
So do you have any suggestions as to how I should go about this civilization formation? I am working on a Kepler Bb world map region by region.