Let's say that humanity has started a galactic empire, one of the things the embassy of Earth must do is communicate with a variety of alien species.
- The Vogavlüeans - The language of these subtropical hexapodal creatures consists of a variety of chirps and squeels.
- The Myrshakälans - The language of these bipedal, four armed aliens consists of hisses and voiceless breaths.
- The Bochahë - This species of deep sea merpeoples language consists of sonars and squeeks.
- The Triacyclicia - These 3-gendered anteater like creatures communicate with eachother using not sound but touch.
- The K'tathi - This collective consisness species' language consists of pheromones.
- The Seräphii - The Seräphii communicate using a strange language of click consonants.
- The Daleth - This flying nocturnal species relies on a system of chittering and echolocation in order to communicate
Obviously, the rules of probably say that it's extremely unlikely that these aliens would even be able to pronounce human sounds. How can the humans reliably communicate with the above aliens? How can the aliens reliably communicate with each other?