The government is really, really good at catching people as we learned here and here. But as logic would dictate, there is always someone better. In this case, an invisible man. Unlike Dave or Eden, we know almost nothing about this new threat. After catching Dave and negotiating with Eden they have made the world aware that there is a third one; an invisible man named John. The united nations agree that he must be stopped, but how do you catch what you can't see?
A Few Details on the invisible man
- We know that he currently lives in America, though he could leave at any time.
- Dave and Eden allegedly only know of John through messages they send each other, but both of them give different answers on why they send these messages.
- From decoded messages, we know that Johns main motivation is a hatred and paranoia for the governments of the world.
- John is your average conspiracy theorist, he stays at home, steals whatever he needs and works out who else has 'powers'. For all intents and purposes, he is the self made leader of these strange people
- John does everything over the internet, but he refuses to use any website not in the deep web.
- As a conspiracy theorist, he has cut off all ties with his former friends and family.
- As a conspiracy theorist, he has stockpiled enough supplies to cut himself off out of human society for 5 years.
- While John is invisible, the effects that he commits are not; for example, if he steals and eats an apple, people will see the apple hover and will see the apple disappear into the "air"(his stomach)
- The governments best scientists have become desperate and are willing to spend whatever it takes to bring John into custody for further study.
- They do not want to kill John, they just want to bring him into custody.
- The solution cannot result in any human casualties.
Using the above information how can the governments of Earth catch John?