A scientist has recently invented a gravity machine. This machine pulls all mass within a certain radius (say 50 feet?) towards it at an adjustable rate.
The machine can...
- create as strong a gravitational field as wanted.
- not be effected by its environment.
The idea is that using gravitational time dilation this scientist can travel to the future!
My questions are...
- Does stronger gravity equal faster passage of time?
- How much stronger can gravity get before it kills humans?
- Would you even be able to travel in time fast enough to actually be effective (speeds like 10 days per perceived second)?
This is inspired by artificial gravity and inertia negation.