This is a terrible planet for animals to live on, with all the humans around. Someone should just put all of them down.
There is a group of radical vegans/animal rights activists that want to kill all animals. Specifically:
- They want to do this with the minimum power and influence possible.
- You can assume they have any resources, but the less the better.
- All members of Kingdom Animalia must be dead.
- The exception to this is humans. They must suffer in a world without animals.
- Specifically, they want to avoid killing humans, unless it is a consequence of the animals dying. (Shooting people is generally frowned upon. If people die because the bees aren't pollinating fruit, that's fine.)
- Sterilizing all the animals will mean that they will all be dead eventually, so that is fine too.
- They prefer killing the animals humanely. Animals getting eaten is absolutely off limits.
- They don't have to kill them all at once. They can kill all the major animals first, and then start picking off other species one by one.
How can we put these poor creatures out there misery?
(Note: Remember, this is fiction. Although answers should be realistic, I do not plan on doing this in real life.)