I am mad scientist and I captured Average Joe, who is not average only in one remark: He is person not to be missed (I double checked). Otherwise he is healthy male, around 30 years old, with no food allergies (I also checked)
I kidnapped this Joe and locked him inside controlled experiment: He is in "jail" which contains no running water in any kind.
I plan to provide him with any vegetables and fruit he wants. He is also getting other sources of food. But no running water.
Joe is going to be noticed, that if he survives for 60 days, I am going to release him with bag full of money (say 500 000 USD in various small amount banknotes)
Is he going to make it? What changes can I expect on his body?
Things to consider:
- Shower: No shower, he gets baby wipes.
- Toilet: Chemical toilet, I am going to change it regularly while he sleeps
- Day/Night: I am going to simulate usual day with changing the lighting dynamically, providing Joe at least 9 hours of "night"
- Humidity: Average air humidity
- Cooperation: Joe decided to cooperate and wants the money