Basically, I have a character that I'm working on in a futuristic-fantasy type of planet. She's supposed to have purple hair that she was born with.
What is a magical explanation for this phenomenon?
- The rest of the character is completely normal
- She is the only one in her race with this hair color
- She is what is considered a "magical talent" aka. having higher cultivation skills, higher inborn skills, better comprehension speed, etc.
- She is human
- The magic involves casting spells using staff and elixirs; some of it consists in using dice and tea kettles
- Planet a lot like Earth (basic edits to day length, planet size, continents, and number of moons/asteroids)
- Storyline is between her vs. the current leader of the planet; The leader did not sabotage her by giving her purple hair because the girl is considered a "weakling" when she is first born, and therefore beneath the leader's noticing
- No bringing back the dead
- Strength increases with bodily size or with smarts