Darkvision, or seeing in the dark. But how does it work? In my world, I've been envisioning darkvision as eyes that emit a color of light that most humanoids can't see. Are there any problems inherent in this?
- It works by emitting light from the eyes in a spectrum humans can't see: for the purposes of this question, let's say low UV light.
- I'd like it to be able to go about 30-60ft, although it can dim as it goes.
- Color vision doesn't matter.
- I don't mind if the FOV is shrunk
- I don't mind if people's darkvision interacts
- Yes this is for D&D
- Let me know if you need more info.