It's going to depend on the specific mechanism of lethality.
First off remember that different animals respond very differently to the same poisons. If I eat a red eft I'm going to have a bad but probably not lethal time. A garter snake on the other hand will happily chow down on one and go back for seconds. For the record I'm much much larger than a garter snake.
If something kills by spreading localized tissue death, then a larger critter poisoned in an extremity may be able to survive longer.
If something kills by preventing your muscles from relaxing, as soon as that gets near a critter's heart there aren't going to be many heartbeats left. All blood is constantly getting recirculated through the heart. Regardless of size once a poison gets into the blood it's going to quickly end up there.
There are many mechanisms of action for various venoms, all with very different lethal doses. Some animals especially when acting defensively will deliver far more than the minimum lethal dose. You're going to need to do more research, or come back asking a more specific question to be able to say for sure what will happen. Or you can make up an answer that makes sense for your narrative.