I have read the comments and thank you. I'm new to this website and I will continue to fix my mistakes until you people don't get confused.
- The planets gravity is 10.8m/s^2. I've read some where that on a planets gravity like this, a person would need larger veins and muscles.
- The planet is in the habitable zone of a spectral type K star(0.815Au)
- The planet's density is 5515kg/m^3, the mass is 6.03x 10^24kg, and the size/diameter is 12,757km
- The days are still 26 hours -The axial tilt is 21.5 degrees
- The planet has one moon, the size of Mercury
- It has seasons like Earth
- The atmosphere is still made up of 79% Nitrogen, 20% Oxygen, and 1% trace gases like CO2 and Argon -The atmospheric pressure at sea is 111628.8pa(0.76 x 13600 x 10.8) -The amount of water(both salt and fresh) is 98.6%.
The questions that I have are now only going to be about plants. If you could also give me a website or formula that you used to find the answers that would help me a lot.
-How tall would plants grow? I saw a comment about the hot summers and cold winter covered in ice. So how high would they need to be to survive? -How long would it take for them to mature? -Would the less oxygen and more nitrogen affect how to they look or reproduce? -If the clouds picked up the same amount of water like here on Earth, How far down could the roots grow? Also, just for simplistic, the soil is made of the same things as earths soil. -How would the plants life cycle be effected be the temperatures and locations? -What kind of plants are radiation resistant? -How much radiation would the planet have?
Thank you for asking me questions, and please continue to do so. I will also look into plants growing using red wavelengths. I also know that the planet will be red on land and the plants would be black in colour. The planets temp. is also, 40 Celsius.