Continuing the idea of gender swapped world:
The question: How would internatinal politics look in gender swapped world?
Common ideas shared by vast majority in my alternate Earth:
- Goddess is woman. If you reffer to God (of any kind), you always speak of Her or She. Male Gods do exist, but they are as common as female Goddesses in our world
- Female contraception is known from ancient ages: There exist set of herbs which if you drink in daily manner, you (as female) cannot get pregnant, while having regular menstruation cycle
- Giving birth is perceived as stength, woman strength is measured by how many live children did she bring to this world.
- There exist set of herbs to painlessly end any unwanted pregnancy and doing so is considered pretty normal.
- However, male unable to care of a child, causing its death is considered as weakness and by religious people as against Goddess
- There exist set of herbs to ease giving birth. Therefore, giving birth is painless
- Male is here to upbring child he concieved
- Cow milk is perfect alternative to human milk, so man can care for a child from day one
- My alternate world has magic (as form of handvawe of:) where any female knows who is father of given child. This knowledge is not being disputed and considered as "Gift from The Goddess"
- Men are considered as "caring, stay at home" people
- There exist sexually transferred diseases, but the most common one has effect only on males (causing erectile dysfunction if untreated)
- Females are here to think, act and speak. It is inappropriate for a man to pursuit his life goals
- Main religions have this role of a man also written in their Holy books.
And as of religions, imagine nowadays main Earth religions (including atheism), just swap every notable male of such religion to female and vice versa
Also color of human skin differs by location on Earth, just as on our world
Would such wolrd build states, kingdoms? How would groups of females build the society?