It is 2039 and after a long and bitter struggle, the people of Molvania, under my guidance, have thrown off the shackles of the previous dictator's oppression, and have embraced the new and shiny life of struggling under my oppression instead.
My particular personal gifts have made my ascension easier, but I am no fool.
I need a sure-fire way to control my s̶l̶a̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶j̶e̶c̶t̶s̶ loving citizens. I have tasked you, My I̶g̶o̶r̶ Lead Scientist to deliver such a weapon. I am inclined towards one that would deliver a delightful death by having many little daemons placed inside people waiting for my command to run amok, but the pentagrams are a hassle to draw, so I remain open to better, more practical suggestions.
I need a weapon that can:
- Insta-kill pesky rebels from within the country, including those untrustworthy generals, upon my command.
- Cannot be taken over by said generals or (heav-aaargh forbid) the Americans.
- Can be safely administered/attached/implanted/carved-into/chained-to my loyal subjects without (immediately) lethal side-effects. I still need them to pay taxes and um, give their blood for the nation.
- Cannot be disabled, except perhaps with great difficulty in some sort of advanced lab abroad. Luckily (for me), going past the barbed wire border fence triggers it, and there are no such labs in my country besides the one I (plan to) run.
- Can be triggered from a place with relatively weak radio reception such as my C̶r̶y̶p̶t̶ personal bunker.