Okay, so humanity has been orbiting black holes so that we can time dilate, and explore the galaxy. The black holes enjoy being in the presence of the most complex things in the universe, and we have mutual respect. Some time later, humanity starts using the black holes as trash cans spewing our waste into them. Dissident starts growing among the black holes, although the humans do not notice.
Unexpectedly, a small faction of the black holes decide to grow some hair. They gain sentience. Here is their abilities:
- They can now increase the amount of hawking radiation they emit. This still drains them though. They also can not decrease it below normal levels, so if they get too small, they would be in great danger.
- They also can control the direction of their hawking radiation, being means of propulsion.
- They sense the gravitational influence of all objects around them. A typical black hole would be able to detect how many bodies as large as the ISS are in the solar system if it where near the center. Since it is based on acceleration, a smaller black hole would be much more sensitive. They also automatically detect anything passing their event horizon.
- They have developed a language based on the above.
- They average intelligence is that of a human, as well as the variation in intelligence. They are also emotionally like humans.
- Micro black holes are more suicidal, since they have shorter life spans and are appalled by the fact humans made them.
And they are MAD. They have blasted many humans out of orbit and into them with blasts of hawking radiation. Smaller black holes inside are engines have explode. Now the black holes are going to attack Sector 001: Earth.
- What can we do to defend Earth from the black holes?
- How do we arrest these black holes?
- What Judicial precedents apply for trying the black holes in court?
- In the long term, how will we mend human-black Hole relations, based on human-human relations in history, when one group of humans disrespected another.
Some other things to note:
- Most of the black holes are still loyal to humans, and find the actions of the terrorist black holes extreme. Note:
- Black holes that haven't turned on us do not grow hair, and stay as they have been.
- Unfortunately, communication with loyal black holes is one way. Luckily, they have learned human languages, from our wireless communications (which they enjoy. There is nothing that a Black Hole doesn't love more than a rerun of "I Love Lucy.")
- Humans had no idea any of this was possible up to this point.
Humanity needs your help. What do we do?