How to have humans evolve the same on multiple planets
In my fantasy universe, almost all sentient life, and most non-sentient life including humans, was teleported to hundreds of planets after a magiclysm (catastrophe caused by extreme amounts of magic stored in one place.) Although it's not the main setting, Earth exists, and I'd like humans to have evolved there, roughly 500,000 years ago. (Which is when they were teleported there)
How can I have humans be the same (or at least very similar) anatomically on all planets while still allowing for evolution?
- Magic exists, but shouldn't be used to answer the question since Earth has no magic
- All the planets are roughly similar; Earth-like gravity, day/night cycle, and ecology, although some worlds vary slightly in the ecological aspect.
- All of the stars are sun-like yellow dwarf stars
- Technology levels are unimportant for this question, I just care about anatomy
- Assume something is Earth-like if you need to know something not listed, unless changing it will help justify the similar evolutions.