I am wondering how possible (and also, how it might work) something like nanobots would be. The technology level definitely would be higher than it is currently, to the point of pocket universe technology, some creatures even having that naturally grow.
A full list of things they would do/be capable of/etc: (tiered list, most important things at the top, least important at the bottom
- Evolve, somehow.
- In many places, operate in a rather high radiation environment.
- Work in low-density atmosphere.
- Feed off of electrical power, or atleast some would as it would be abundant.
- Some would feed off of other, less fortunate, nanobots.
- Be constraucted mainly from inorganic materials (metals, crystals, possibly plastics, etc)
I could make up answers to how all those things would work, but I don't feel like doing that and end up having flat out wrong answers, when they might be able to atleast be a bit correct (or even mostly correct).
Anyway, as said before, hopefully this question isn't too vague, or crappy, but nonetheless, thank-you for taking your time to read this and (hopefully) answering!