your scenario is not too different than some work I have done before (urban planning in Abu Dhabi: also a harsh climate, with semi-permanent residents brought in for science and resource-extraction). So I will extrapolate that to your Lunar town.
Inside the Base:
Area required - These percentages are going to include a general rule-of-thumb for a complete community for 5,000 people, as well as a speculative number for additional facilities on your Lunar town. This works in steps.
Your workers include about 10% laborers (individuals without family members), and the remaining 90% as families.
500 workers x household population of 1 = 500 people
4,500 workers x household population of 2.4 = 10,800 people
Total population including family members = 11,300 people
So these numbers equate to the following Ground Floor Area (GFA)
Families - 4,500 workers have larger apartments for their families averaging a tight 100m2 (including accessory areas), so 450,000m2 for them
Bachelor/Bachelorette - 500 workers at a tight 70m2 each (including accessory areas), so 35,000m2
Residential unit requirement, assuming 4-story apartments of different size, is 485,000m2, which is a footprint of ~12,000m2 building footprint.
We had an assumption of 3,000m2 per 10,000 inhabitants, so we can squeeze one large clinic in at 3,000m2 GFA. Make this a 2-story clinic, meaning, ~1,500m2 of building footprint.
I apply an assumption of 25% of families are school age children, but I don't even have to do the math to know that you have one K-12 school of about 10,000m2 with space left over. Higher education for such a small community is not needed: they will likely return to Earth for this, or study remotely. Vertical schools at 4-stories with shared facilities and indoor sports is ~2,500m2 building footprint
This will be limited compared to Earth standards, as I expect your Lunar denizens will do much work at home to conserve resources, but you will need conference areas and spaces for visitors, so let's set aside 2,000m2 for those eventualities. At 4-stories, it is ~500m2 of building footprint
Since this is a complete community, but a small one, you can compress these services into a single, multi-use building of about 3,000m2 GFA. This is a small shop, distribution area, gathering place, and a room for religious activity. At 2-stories, it gives us ~1,500m2 of building footprint
Power - Inside the "dome" you will need at least two electrical substations (small, easily built into your buildings or underground).
Water Distribution - Negligible space required.
Wastewater - this has to flow downhill, and you have 1/6th gravity, so you need to build this network deep, with pumpstations out on the moon (?). It doesn't take much space, but you need to consider it.
Garbage - what isn't recycled, I presume you will need a place to take and dump it. Not everything can be recycled.
All of these are minor. Combining these with footpaths and underground utilities, I would allocate a small 5% (nothing like on Earth where there is the need for cars and such), of the overall community.
Inside your base, which you have requested be a complete community, is a total of:
12,000m2 Residential footprint
1,500m2 Healthcare footprint
2,500m2 Education footprint
500m2 Office/Multi-Use footprint
1,500m2 Community Services footprint
1,800m2 Infrastructure land-take
19,800m2 for your complete community, with families, facilities, walkways, infrastructure, etc., inside the base at a maximum of four story buildings. In a perfect circle, your base should have a radius of 80m. Add airlocks and facilities outside the base; and consider logistics (things arriving from Earth, power stations, water reclamation, sewerage services) that happen outside of your Lunar village.
EDIT: These are suggested, comfortable living arrangements. You can use your imagination to make this more efficient (tunnels between buildings instead of footpaths to reduce the empty space between buildings, higher densities, etc.)