Description of pixies
- As heavy as a standard golf ball.
- As big as official ping pong ball.
- Humanoid but have a pair of wings for flight.
- Prefer to live in forested areas.
- Eats fruits and insects.
- Average IQ of 100.
- Very social.
- Invisible to us, we only see them on photos.
- Flight ceiling height of 100m AMSL.
- Same sleep/wake cycle as human.
- Loathe violence but will self-sacrifice to protect other.
- Capable of lifting 0.2kg of weight up to 2m above ground for 30mins.
- Embrace nature but begin to develop tool lately due to our influence.
- Immune to poison and every pathogens.
So deforestation is pushing the pixies on the brink of extinction, trees are being cut down for its material and also to lay new roads or build big houses. Obviously the wildlife cannot stop our advances into their territory let alone the fragile pixies, I am wondering if the pixies study our technology and up to classical physics then what kind of deadly weapons can they use to actually score a decisive victory against humanity?
Their main goal is to protect their habitat for as long as possible no need to wipe us out! Right now big corporations have been denying their existence and they would relocate the animals to another reserved area under the protection of the local government so they say.