I am trying to design a present day environment which is semi-realistically secure but at the same time has some realistic weaknesses that can be exploited. The aim is for this weakness(es) to allow a single person to:
- stealthily infiltrate without raising any alarms or being seen/detected by a person or security device,
- assassinate target/collect small object (strategy should be similar either way) from inside the building,
- and finally exfiltrate without anyone knowing they were even there.
The focus is more on the exterior design of the property rather than the interior design of the building. So once they are in it should be fairly smooth sailing (unless that's unrealistic of course) as a private owner will live there and be there while this takes place, it is the getting inside that should be the challenge.
- One person (no back up or help)
- Highly trained in combat, weapons, stealth infiltration (anything they would need for this really)
- Equipped/armed with any gadgets and weapons they would need and can carry (no drones or heavy equipment that cannot be easily carried, since they will likely need to climb etc)
- Private estate (diagram below)
- Perimeter fence and gate (red lines)
- Smaller guard dog fence to keep guard dogs off driveway (blue lines)
- Multiple storey mansion (black rectangle)
- Garden area surrounding driveway and house where guard dogs "patrol" (green area)
Security Ideas So Far (I have very little knowledge in this area so happy for suggestions, but these ideas have come to mind): Security cameras on perimeter fence, some kind of security system for the house to detect broken windows and intrusion? I'm not sure whether to have some armed security inside &/ outside the house since wouldn't their patrols trip the security systems?
Infiltration Ideas So Far (again please suggest what is realistic/semi-realistic): Underground basement or cellar, roof skylight, guard doggy door, window or door that can be secured upon exit again (I want to avoid anything that will obviously damage things such as drilling, digging, blasting holes etc as this is supposed to leave no trace behind).
I look forward to your suggestions. Thank you