The emperor needs a way to quickly and decisively kill his enemies (Romans and non-Romans). So he devised an assassin squad to carry on his devious intentions.
- Kill or hijack enemy VIP personnel and leadership.
- Destroy important buildings.
- Sabotage enemy infrastructure.
- Spread false information.
- Lower the morale of the enemy troops.
- Sabotage ships at port.
- Spy on enemy formations, tactics, technical advances.
- Bribe people.
How would Roman ninjas be armed and armored? What kind of social element should be entrusted with this task?