Most of the races have been accommodated now. Anything the Taurs need (Adjustable seats, wider sidewalks) accommodate the Mitarn (My Raptor Race), my super tall races (Like the Na'vi) can be accommodated by simply making super fricking high ceilings. Everyone else is automatically accommodated with height.
However, my single race that is the odd one out, the Avandra, are a tad confusing.
Here are some basic facts about Avandra:
- 2 to 3 feet tall.
- Ooze people, able to squeeze into 1 inch spaces easily.
- Able to jump up to 5 feet upwards, and up to 10 feet horizontally.
- Not acidic enough to be harmful to others, but acidic enough to make anything they slide over/get on or in their bodies an acid bath, melt hair, and completely dissolve any food material, but not living material.
- They eat food by "swallowing" it (Simply putting it into their mouth, then closing their mouth) and simply dissolving it.
- They reproduce by fusing 2 willing Avandra into a single, inseparable blob for anywhere from 2 to 12 hours, whereupon both participants gain a discolored blob which, over the course of 7 days, develops then falls off to form a baby Avandra for both participants. This is not erotic at all, as they don't feel sexual pleasure. They only do so for reproduction.
- They can swim well, and can climb great, going straight up walls and even going on ceilings, cleaning them as they go.
- People can get their feet/hooves/claws/tails stuck in Avandra, sort of like how people get stuck by a gum wad on the street. Not only is this annoying for the person stuck, it's painful for the Avandra, as it's basically their equivalent of a human getting a huge nail stuck in them, but they don't get killed from it.
So, How would Avandra become accommodated in a 19th Century American Big City Environment?