A group of archaeologist found a very strange box. Upon discovery, it seemed to contain 2 paper-like objects. The first one is just an blank page, the second contains an alien writing. After being deciphered, it seems like the aliens grew fond of us and gave us one of their devices, the Life Note.
The instructions were clear, we just had to write a single name of a person who have died already, a definitive description and then give the desired age of the person. This can only be used for a single time.
The world created a committee to decide who to revive. Some aimed for religious leaders, greatest artist, philosophers, military generals, scientists and more. Due to my fear of having another broad question, the committee decided to only select from the field of science.
Who will be the best candidate to revive for the development of the current world and why does the world need him in and his expertise in his field?
- The papers don't have any other special composition aside from being paper like. In this story, the world will never discover what these papers are made of.
- The revived person will suddenly be given magic alien vaccination of the current era so that he will not die all of a sudden.
- If the given name of the person did not exist, the written letters will vanish so you may retry again.
- The given age should only before he died.
- The world will not fight over the said person, nor assassinate him.
- If a person with the same description is ambiguous, the paper will write ambiguous and then vanish so the committee may retry again.
- Instructions noted that any ability of the paper should not be taken advantage off. Abuse to its power(i.e. hunting criminals if they are still alive) will cause the paper to vanish. The paper maybe is smart to know if it is being taken advantage off
- The farther the person is to the current age, the farther he might have to learn the current world. In this question, Age of person and Time the person is alive are factors. The person can exceed his expected age that he dies.
- The paper will survive only for 100 years after discovery. People alive after the discovery of the paper cannot be revived.
- In this question, all of our greatest scientist today has already died and can be revived. (Any offense is not intended, I am just adding the possibility of a modern scientist against other scientists)
- This question can also be narrow down (In case broad, idea-generating and opinion based): In which field do we need more help, or simply a yes-no "Can a person with written history from the past contribute to the modern age technology"?