ArtOfCode's previous questions about Alynn have defined her movements to Rolhelm. Now there, she faces a new problem: getting a job. Everyone in Rolhelm is expected to have a job. Alynn is no exception and she has to get one.
However, she also wants to spend as much time not working as possible, so she can practice magic. So, her job must be one in which she can use her magic to speed up her work as much as possible and get out of there.
- The job must be picked from among those you might find in a 15th century village.
- Her employer should see as little of her magic as possible.
The same magical system applies as was defined in this answer to the last question:
- I'm going to assume she can exert force at will, just using her mind. She can't violate impulse conservation, so she'll mostly have to create symmetric opposing forces.
- She can also create stuff from nothing, paying the energy which the created stuff has (so E=mc^2 for matter and E=hf for Photons).
- To exert force she needs to know precisely where and in which direction
- She can also get very precise knowledge about the world around her by concentrating on it. I'm assuming this is what she does when reading minds. So to analyze a head-sized volume of matter very, very thoroughly she needs 5kJ/60s~=85W.
- I'll assume mind reading is more or less instant because she has so much practice doing it and it's similar structures again and again, but for new things she needs some time. Using mind reading as a reference, she can probably perceive stuff which changes too fast for the eye, probably in the 10ms range to notice something.
She has 4MJ of energy to throw around each day.
What job of a medieval village could be sped up the most using her magic, while keeping as secret as possible?