You are Alien McGee. For some reason ( don't ask why ) you need to hide an artifact in our solar system for roughly 20,000 years before coming back and taking it.
Said artifact is a magical vase that requires 1 GJ a day. If it doesn't obtain said energy, it will turn to dust. Any excess will simply disappear into NowhereLand, unless the total exceeds 10 GJ, then the vase once again turns to dust.
When you return, the vase must be intact, but most importantly, you should be capable of easily retrieving it ( and finding it in the first place ).
How would you build this dungeon?
- The dungeon must last at least 20,000 years.
- You have a maximum volume of 5km^3 at your disposal ( any shape you want )
- It must be hidden. This means nothing is allowed to leave the dungeon, and that the dungeon itself must not passively or actively make it's location known. As such, that means no nanobots, no self-aware AI or anything that could accidentally wander outside the dungeon.
- It must also be self-sufficient. By that, I mean it must not be required to obtain any materials from outside the dungeon.
- The dungeon must generate 1 GJ a day, everyday, non-stop, for 20,000 years.
- Any technology that doesn't break the rules is at your disposal, as well as any resources
- The dungeon can be built on any celestial body in the solar system, but can't be in orbit or on be on the surface.