Which group of people belonging in the same Job/Profession will most likely be the fastest to rebuild the 2015 technological level and in how many years will they be able to reach it?
- The group of people would be 1500 individuals having the same profession, and is also perfectly eligible for this Minimum Viable Population(e.g., survival, fertility, genes).
- Professions you may select are only from the stone age up to the current for example, Feudal Japan Ninja or Bartender(implying Modern Bartender). Professions cannot be as abstract as (Doctor or Engineer). In this case, a (Psychiatrist or Aerospace Engineer) will suffice. If in case you cannot specify the profession anymore (Farmer, Pirate), at least add a description to help paint the picture(Agriculture Farmer/Agriculturist, Pirate like from the "Pirates of the Caribbean").
- The age of the planet(Earth) and it's organisms is set to 2015 but, the human infrastructure is of course not there so they have to build from nothing but the environment. This means they are already immune to viruses that killed our ancestors, or it's just that the past viruses no longer exists. Current viruses, like Ebola still exists but lets assume the starting survivors are perfectly healthy and in their best conditions(required to be MVP candidate).
- The starting position is a grassland near a good water supply, mountains and plains. They might start noticing predators(snakes, lion) soon after, but lets assume this position is not the nest, or currently a marked home for a certain predator.
- These individuals doesn't know they are in a technology race. They will not posses any material during the start except a basic clothing(T-shirt, shorts and shoes). Refrain adding specific skill set to your individuals such as elementary school teachers who all have won an international cooking contest of exotic foods. If the skill set is present to the average people of that certain profession, then feel free to include them to their description.