The universe is dying because it has exhausted nearly all of its resources. Humans became the last species in the universe because of their resilience and sheer willpower.
And yet, humanity still doesn’t want to die. Relying on the Big Bounce Theory, scientists developed a sort of “time capsule”. It was designed to hold up to 200 people, plant seeds, and animal dna. The people, seeds and animal dna would probably have to be frozen for trillions and trillions of years until another Big Bang was to happen.
Requirements for the “time capsule”
- It would most likely need to be incredibly heat proof (the sheer light emanating from the big bang would probably melt most metals)
- It needs to be airtight, at least until it could land on a habitable planet.
- Regarding #2, it needs to be corrosion-proof as well.
- None of the above would be possible if they placed the time capsule right on top of, or very near the epicenter of the Big Bang.
- A predictor system, before the Big Bang 2.0 Electric Boogaloo happens, the time capsule needs to predict where a habitable planet will pop up in the new universe and crash land there while still in the old universe.
How is it possible that a universe that literally has no more materials respawn???
1 word, magic. Universe 2.0 now has magic, aka Mana. We all know how magic breaks all known laws of physics from the fictions we read. Who knew that it could save the laws of physics from nothingness?
But that’s besides the point, the most important question; how do I design, build and finally, “pilot” such a thing?