As a continuation of this question.
Thanks to the comments in the previous question, we managed to overhaul the map. It's cleaner and more believable, I think.
However, there were some new questions that were brought up:
- Should continents fit together like a jigsaw?
- Where should the magnetic poles be? Will it affect the events on the crust?
- Do we need an island on every tectonic crack? IS there too many?
- Where would tornadoes and hurricanes form?
- Generally are there anything that seems impossible from the examples shown below?
Ocean currents: Pink is corals; Blue is areas for fishing and deposits; Green is El Nino/Nina hotspots Tectonic plates: Red represent mountain area; Blue represent valleys; Green represent transform lines A Hammer projection to have a better sense of the area and proportion of water