Consider this a sequal to my What jobs would halflings be suited for in a medieval setting? post.
While most Goblins live in their own isolated groups a good many of them live in human societies. Now they still need to eat, therefore they need a job to make money and support themselves.
Basic characteristics of Goblins:
- They are 112.7cm (3.7ft) tall and weigh 80 lbs
- They have slightly worse eyesight but do have a better sense of smell and hearing
- They are as intelligent as humans
- They are proportionately stronger than humans of their size
- are a bit more nimble than humans
With all that said, if Goblins were to take part in medieval society, (besides farming) what jobs would they gravitate toward?
NOTE: Magic does not exist in my story.