I'm looking for a poison
A with the following characteristics:
- A is a slow-acting poison (kills after 5-30 minutes)
- A is hard to detect with normal human senses (can be infused in a drink like tea but can't be distinguished by a human without some equipment).
- A acts as an antidote for another poison B. B just doesn't have to kill right away, no special characteristics.
- A is a poison if consumed alone but acts as an antidote if consumed with B. The
volunteervictim dies if only A or B is consumed, but survives if both A and B are consumed.
- Both A and B can each kill in a regular pill's dosage. They don't need to be consumed in large amounts to kill. They must kill with around 100 grams or less.
What poisons A and B would meet those requirements? Asking for a friend...