so my question was VTC because it was considered as setting so i guess i need to remove the reason part (i dont think it harm much to the already answered part), if some of you curious about the reason just check the previous edit section to know it.
just imagine the location is all dirt/sand or concrete.
i want to know is there any other good material or chemical that can make a fire wall that is big and stable while also hot enough to harm/burn a person.
- outside of common oil/gas (such as alcohol,gasoline, and plant/animals fat/oil) and dry/wood plant (including coal/peat,potato,paper,or any plantbase) which is boring and easy to be recognise by common people, and oil/gas smell.
- greek fire is out i dont want it to lit forever in there.
- jet fuel also out.
- easy to ignite.
- no explosion reaction just big fire.
- not natural or location dependence such as swamp gas or lava.
- as been mention prefferably no smell (so carcass or dead animals including dung/poop also out).
- the fire will gone after the fuel or material to burn it gone too.
- can work in any environment such as dirt/sand and concrete (if theres some side effect to this type of floor because of the fuel/material either before or after ignition, please also include it).
- i ask about fuel, not from purely mechanism/engineering to achieve the same thing.
- prefferably no need to conceal the fuel in public or the field but still undetected/unrecognisable or raise suspicions by common person (such as a people thats not a scientist or knowledgeable about such unique/uncommon fuel to know the difference between the field and the fuel) basically easy to blend with the field or look like different common nonfuel item.
- the fuel not made or come from outer space.
- no timeline or technology restriction so modern/future type of fuel is fine as long it make sense or possible.
- for how long it has to burn, prefferably not surpassing a time limit for a person to get overheat or cooked alive just from the sheer heat alone (they dont wear any armor just normal fabric cloth), for minimum, i dont know the specific, but at least not last in just a second or five minute.