Setting: Earth 2020.
Young people are sick of parental suppression, worldwide.
They develop a vastly different understanding of social principles, compared to their parental generation.
They can´t identify themselves with the prepotent oligarchs that mostly rule in politics and economics.
They don´t see themselves politically represented in parliaments across the world.
They are afraid of climate change.
They believe, economic market growth has come to an end.
They are fed up with consumerism. Except smartphones and internet.
They don´t want to start a career after school and earn money later on.
The majority of kids share this conception, but stay passive and can´t wait to hold the newest Eyephone in hands. But as more and more information about social and ecologic grievances floods their digital means of communication (bubbles), the feeling that the end of the world, as we know it, might be near is overwhelming. Again, the vast majority stays ignorant or is agonized. But small subversive groups of young people begin to form, ready to take action. Groups split, divide themselves into those that try to make a change by peaceful manners and by talking seriously with their parents, and the others, that are less squeamishly and call to arms. These radical groups connect globally and plans start to form, how to take over. They are willingly, but how shall they start?
Please help them overthrow the parental dictatorship worldwide and design a fresh tutorial showing them step by step, how to enter into action.
The kid´s advantages:
- Their number is legion. "42 percent of people are under the age of 25." [https://blogs.worldbank.org/opendata/chart-how-worlds-youth-population-changing]
- They live hidden in the middle of their societies, still inconspicuous.
- Some mislead grown ups support their aims, but are rarely found in tactically advantageous positions. Except some hopelessly gooders in Hollywood.
- They are all digitally linked.
- They are mentally flexible and innovative.
- They have nothing to loose, except their eyephones.
The parent´s advantages:
- The grownup´s number is also quite legion
- Grown ups have bigger economic resources
- They have bigger arms
- They make laws
- They have everything to loose
and they pay for their kids telephone flatrate
Note: Please identify for yourselves, what 'to take over' might mean. Parents promising, to take good care of nature from now on, is much too lax and boring. Eliminating everybody older than 18, is too heavy, and boring. Tutorials that promise a lot of fun for the young rebels, earn extra points.
Note: the 'young people' shouldn't be older than 18 years.
Please also note : that the follow up question might be s.th. like "How does a world look like, in which kids have taken over?"