Hypothetically speaking, if there was a substance you could drink/inhale (in an alternate reality) with superconducting properties, how would it influence the brain and the body?
The superconducting fluid, has to be diluted (with a "to be decided" cooling/warming substance) to be drinkable/consumable by humans. Larger quantities would poison you and kill you, since the implanted device I invented wouldn't be able to absorb and synthesise it.
- The implanted device makes up for an auxiliary metabolic system to actually break down the fluid.
- The device could act as an electromagnetic controlling system.
What would be negative and positive impacts of a superconductive substance being utilise by a person?
Also feel free to rearrange/change parts of the premises if you find them impossible to fully include in a solution.