Welcome to C.A.L.V.E.S.
Consultants And Lawyers for the Villainous Evil and Stupid
Your assignment is to discover the real identity of the masked vigilante commonly known as Batman aka The Caped Crusader aka The Dark Knight. The defender of Gotham City, which bears a strong resemblance to New York City.
If history is any guide then I doubt that things will go well for our client once he finds out who Batman is, but that is not our issue.
- Batman can't know that anyone knows his identity. The client was very specific on that.
- Limit the risk of discovery or physical damage to the firm, and its employees. I know that crazy man in clown makeup has tried the "take hostages and demand Batman reveal his secret identity" thing dozens of times and he always get beaten up. Let's try for something stealthier and safer.
- Lots of cash, several million dollars
- A few dozen employees some of them ex military and ex CIA employees, and some of them barely able to use a copy machine, yes I'm talking about you George.
- No super weapons, no super powers, no super serum, no nanomachines; just what you could buy or build today. Oh and no peanuts; George is allergic.
- Satisfy the parameters.
- Have an estimate of how long it will take to identify Batman.
- Take the least time to execute.
The employee with the best plan will be sent on a company sponsored trip to Hawaii.
Everyone else will be sent on a trip to a much warmer, more underground, and more seismically active part of Hawaii. Don't look at me; it was in the contract.